The 33” Holy Toledo is suited to teenager to adult surfers 5”4’ – 6”0’ (162cm – 183cm) in height. The 33” Holy Toledo is the original signature model of World Top 3 surfer Filipe Toledo. The 33” has a shallow concave and is suited to surfers who wish to pump and generate speed on flat sections. The 33” Toledo is also considered the step up board from the 32” Flying Fish, as it shares the same concave profile but more: width, length and wheelbase.
The 33” Holy Toledo has been a very popular model for many surfers all over the world and has all round performance for practicing surf turns.
The model name “Holy Toledo” was inspired by Felipe’s nickname, due to his radical and progressive surfing style when he was only 16 years of age. Toledo loved the looseness of the 32” Flying Fish, but needed a bit more drive so a design was created extending all the measurements. Toledo later tested a few different setups of width and wheels base distances. The 33” Holy Toledo gives surfers an all round surf performance and especially excels in generation of speed on flats.
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Dimensions: 84 x 25 x 16 cm
- Turning Mechanism : SmoothStar Thruster I (as standard)
- Deck Length: 33 inch Sandy Yellow/Blue/Dark Grey
- Deck Thickness: 5 x ply Stratified American Bearch + 2 x ply Candian Maple
- Deck Width: 26 cm
- Wheel Base: (measured from the outside of truck): 54cm
- Wheels:New Purple SmoothStar Stingrays
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 7
- Trucks: Polished Aluminium