BLOOM is a high-performance flexible foam made from algae biomass harvested from freshwater sources throughout the world.
The BLOOM Foam process:
• Helps improve the quality of waterways by removing excess algae that harms plants, animals, and people who rely on the ecosystem for survival.
• Recirculates fresh water back into the habitat.
• Aids CO2 capture and sequestration. Literally scraping pond scum, solar drying, and pulverizing it before foaming the material to create a pad that helps re-balance the natural ecology, and reduces our dependence on non-renewable oil.
Through this patented algae-technology, we have created a product with increased durability, improved shock absorption and reduced weight over conventional foams. The packaging is made with post-consumer backing, soy-based inks and a biodegradable wrapping.
• Ultra sensitive and extremely thin - this pad has minimal lift to keep your foot as close to the deck as possible.
• Ultra-fine rectangle tread make this pad non-intrusive and natural feeling.
•3M adhesive backing