The Napsack is the best camping invention since the s'more. It has zippers at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom, so that you can open it up and stick your legs out. Hike it up to your waist, cinch it, and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, and then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag. Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after snowboarding, surfing or any other activity that brings your core temp down. It's not too hot for inside and is awesome for wearing around the house in the winter!
- Fully Reversible
- Sleep, Lounge, and Walk Modes
- Sleep Comfortable to 50F
- Zippered Shoulder Openings
- Drawcord Cinch Bottom
- Soft Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Thermastuff Synthetic Insulation
- Handwarmer & Accessory Pockets
- 18" x 8" Stuffsack Included
- Weighs 2-2.5 lbs.
To freshen them up without causing any damage, fading, or clumping please follow these tips:
- We recommend hand washing in cold water with a light detergent.
- Rinse well, being sure to remove all detergent and suds.
- Lay flat to let air dry, but not in direct sunlight.
- For a final fluff, you can throw it in the dryer on air/lowest heat for20 minutes. Use dryer balls or a tennis balls to help prevent clumping.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TEAR AWAY THE CARE LABELS. Please carefully use scissors if you wish to remove them.